2x Practice Nurse -Full time and Part time - Blue Mountains & Central West NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 30-Nov-2017
- : Katoomba NSW 2780
- Modern Established practice with multi-disciplinary health care team
- State of the art technology and advanced treatment consulting and training room
Job title: Practice Nurse
Hours: Full time
Location: Blue Mountains & Central West NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Practice Nurse to join a busy medical practice located in the Blue Mountains.
This role would suit a Practice Nurse with long term goals to stay in Primary Health and a passion for patient care. Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be a key member of the team contributing to the efficiency of the General Practice by assisting doctors in:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- Assist with procedures
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.