Advanced Skills training opportunity – Advanced DRANZCOG GP (Fellow) – Ballarat Health
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 03-Jun-2018
- : Ballarat VIC 3350
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated GP to join Ballarat Health in an Advanced Skills training post in Obstetrics. The GP will provide quality obstetric services under the supervision of Senior Medical Staff. The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fixed term – 12 months
- February 2019 to January 2020
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to education and training
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner (AHPRA) and working in rural general practice
- Priority will be given to GPs seeking to fulfil the obstetric service needs in their own community
- Specialist GPs with DRANZCOG wanting to upgrade to Advanced DRANZCOG are encouraged to apply
More information on the location
More information on the Health Service
How to apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a Statement of Need*, current CV and evidence of registration with AHPRA
*Statements of Need must include:
- Details of where you intend to practise after the post is completed
- The procedural service needs of the community where you intend to practise
- A statement of your current engagement with rural and regional practice, and demonstrated intent to provide services in rural and regional Victoria
The spectacular Grampians and Mount Arapiles rise above the vast plains of sheep and wheat in this part of Victoria providing a diverse array of native wildlife, picturesque walking tracks, and breathtaking scenic attractions.
The Great Ocean Road is a must-see – the famous road follows the rugged coast from Melbourne to the South Australian border making for a scenic road trip.
- Great Ocean Road
- Otway Ranges
- Major towns: Horsham, Ararat, Ballarat, Warrnambool
No Similar Jobs Found.