Advanced Skills training opportunity – Advanced DRANZCOG GP (Fellow) – Central Gippsland Health
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 03-Jun-2018
- : Sale VIC 3850
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated GP to join Central Gippsland Health in an Advanced Skills training post in Obstetrics. The GP will provide quality obstetric services under the supervision of Senior Medical Staff. The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fixed term – 12 months
- February 2019 to January 2020
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to education and training
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner (AHPRA) and working in rural general practice
- Priority will be given to GPs seeking to fulfil the obstetric service needs in their own community
- Specialist GPs with DRANZCOG wanting to upgrade to Advanced DRANZCOG are encouraged to apply
More information on the location
More information on the Health Service
How to apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a Statement of Need*, current CV and evidence of registration with AHPRA
*Statements of Need must include:
- Details of where you intend to practise after the post is completed
- The procedural service needs of the community where you intend to practise
- A statement of your current engagement with rural and regional practice, and demonstrated intent to provide services in rural and regional Victoria
This extensive and diverse geographical area is renowned for its natural beauty where you can enjoy spectacular coastline, picturesque rivers and lakes, forests and snowfields.
The region stretches from Melbourne’s eastern outskirts to Victoria’s far east. Drive the Great Alpine Way to the Ninety Mile Beach, the vast Gippsland Lakes, and relaxed coastal towns.
Bushwalk, camp, kayak, snorkel and fish along the unspoilt beaches of Croajingolong National Park and Wilsons Promontory, then discover Aboriginal history and gourmet delights.
- Population 255,718
- Strzelecki Ranges
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Major towns: Bairnsdale, Inverloch, Wonthaggi, Yarram
No Similar Jobs Found.