Advanced Skills training opportunity – Anaesthetics JCCA GP (Fellow) – Northern Health
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 03-Jun-2018
- : Epping VIC 3076
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated GP to join Northern Health in an Advanced Skills training post in Anaesthetics. The GP will provide quality clinical services under the supervision of Senior Medical Staff. The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fixed term – 12 months
- February 2019 to January 2020
- Recent experience in Anaesthetics and perioperative services
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to education and training
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner (AHPRA) and working in rural general practice
- Priority will be given to GPs seeking to fulfil the anaesthetic service needs in their own community
More information on the location
More information on the Health Service
How to apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a Statement of Need*, current CV and evidence of registration with AHPRA by
*Statements of Need must include:
- Details of where you intend to practise after the post is completed
- The procedural service needs of the community where you intend to practise
- A statement of your current engagement with rural and regional practice, and demonstrated intent to provide services in rural and regional Victoria
Covering the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne this is the most populous and diverse region of Victoria, covering nearly 3000 km2. The region spans from the Melbourne CBD to the outer northern and western suburbs with a diverse and multicultural demographic.
A major attraction is the historic seaport of Williamstown located in Port Phillip Bay.
- Port Phillip Bay
- Major towns: Bacchus Marsh, Sunbury, Melton, Werribee
No Similar Jobs Found.