Advanced Skills training opportunity – Emergency Medicine ACEM Certificate GP (Fellow) Latrobe Regional Hospital
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 03-Jun-2018
- : Traralgon VIC 3844
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated GP to join Latrobe Regional Hospital in an Advanced Skills training post in Emergency Medicine. The GP will provide quality clinical services under the supervision of Senior Medical Staff. The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fixed term – 12 months
- February 2019 to January 2020
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to education and training
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner working in rural general practice
- Priority will be given to GPs seeking to fulfil the emergency medicine service needs in their own community
More information on the location.
More information on the Health Service
How to apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a Statement of Need*, CV and evidence of current registration with AHPRA
*The Statement of Need must include:
- Details of where you intend to practise on completion of the Advanced Skills Training post
- The procedural service needs of the community where you intend to practise, including a letter of support from the health service
- A statement of your current engagement with rural and regional practice, and demonstrated intent to provide services in rural Victoria
No Similar Jobs Found.