Advanced Skills training opportunity – Paediatrics GP (Fellow) – Bendigo Health
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 03-Jun-2018
- : Bendigo VIC 3550
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated GP to join Bendigo Health in an Advanced Skills training post in Paediatrics. The GP will provide quality clinical services under the supervision of Senior Medical Staff. The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fixed term – 12 months
- February 2019 to January 2020
- A willingness to meet the Advanced Skill curriculum requirements for Child and Adolescent Health for RACGP Rural and/or Paediatrics for ACRRM
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to education and training
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner working in rural general practice
- Priority will be given to GPs seeking to fulfil the paediatric service needs in their own community
More information on the location
More information on the Health Service
How to apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a Statement of Need*, current CV and evidence of registration with AHPRA
*Statements of Need must include:
- Details of where you intend to practise after the post is completed
- The procedural service needs of the community where you intend to practise
- A statement of your current engagement with rural and regional practice, and demonstrated intent to provide services in rural and regional Victoria
Situated in the north and north-east of Victoria this stunning region is highly valued for offering a rural lifestyle close to Melbourne but with the peace and tranquility of country living.
There are plenty of recreational opportunities on the banks of the Goulburn River and the rich agricultural land surrounding Wangaratta yields gourmet produce and world class wines. The nearby alpine ranges are a playground for skiers in winter and fishing, bushwalking and cycling are popular in the summertime.
- Lake Mulwala
- Murray River
- Kosciuszko National Park
- Major towns: Shepparton-Mooroopna, Mildura, Bendigo, Echuca
No Similar Jobs Found.