Advanced Skills training opportunity – Paediatrics GP (Fellow) – South West Healthcare
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 03-Jun-2018
- : Warrnambool VIC 3280
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated GP to join South West Healthcare in an Advanced Skills training post in Paediatrics. The GP will provide quality clinical services under the supervision of Senior Medical Staff. The successful applicant will have excellent clinical communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fixed term – 12 months
- February 2019 to January 2020
- A willingness to meet the Advanced Skill curriculum requirements for Child and Adolescent Health for RACGP Rural and/or Paediatrics for ACRRM
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to education and training
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner working in rural general practice
- Priority will be given to GPs seeking to fulfil the paediatric service needs in their own community
More information on the location
More information on the Health Service
How to apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a Statement of Need*, current CV and evidence of registration with AHPRA
*Statements of Need must include:
- Details of where you intend to practise after the post is completed
- The procedural service needs of the community where you intend to practise
- A statement of your current engagement with rural and regional practice, and demonstrated intent to provide services in rural and regional Victoria
The spectacular Grampians and Mount Arapiles rise above the vast plains of sheep and wheat in this part of Victoria providing a diverse array of native wildlife, picturesque walking tracks, and breathtaking scenic attractions.
The Great Ocean Road is a must-see – the famous road follows the rugged coast from Melbourne to the South Australian border making for a scenic road trip.
- Great Ocean Road
- Otway Ranges
- Major towns: Horsham, Ararat, Ballarat, Warrnambool
No Similar Jobs Found.