Assistant Practice Manager
- : Sydney Physiotherapy + Sports Injury Clinic
- : 01-May-2018
- : Seven Hills NSW 2147
Sydney Physios and Allied Health Clinic at Seven Hills is looking for an Assistant Practice Manager to join our team!
As an Assistant Practice Manager you will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions on patients and visitors. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming patients, visitors and members, help them with information that they need while maintaining high level of company confidentiality. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with the ability to focus on growth and general business development while ensuring a high standard of customer service and satisfaction.
You must have a high level of computer literacy, be reliable, flexible, a team-player and committed with a strong work ethic. You will require the ability to multi- task and manage complex workloads with high levels of attention to detail. This is a part-time role (approx. 15-20h a week). Successful candidate will be also required to work full-time October, 2018- April, 2019 while the Practice Manager is on leave.
You'll be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Management of clinic reception including receiving and welcoming patients, managing bookings and managing clinic correspondence
- Monitoring and maintenance of stock levels including both retail and clinical
- Receiving of patient payments, including but not limited to, Hicaps, EFTPOS, DVA and Medicare
- Following up outstanding accounts/clinical debtors
- Management of the practice IT systems and programs with assistance from third party providers
- At least 1 year of experience at the similar position
- Exceptional customer service skills and a professional presentation
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, and the ability to prioritise competing demands in a busy environment
- Proficient computer skills – either Best Practice or other practice software
- An excellent understanding of patient billing and receipting
- The ability to develop and communicate procedures and processes
- Flexibility in hours of work to maintain business requirements as needed
- High level professional communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Compassion and empathy for patients and families
- An ability to work autonomously without direct supervision
- A willingness to learn and ability to adapt quickly to change
If you have the motivation for this amazing role please send your CV and cover letter to:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No Similar Jobs Found.