Associate Dentist - Permanent
- : Alstonville Family Dental
- : 15-Jun-2018
- : Alstonville NSW 2477
We are looking for a dentist who is highly skilled in all areas of general dentistry and wants to be part of a team offering quality dental care. We are an extremely busy, vibrant and modern practice with a rapidly growing patient base. We offer outstanding facilities and equipment and the opportunity to work amongst a hardworking, fun loving support team.
The role is initially for 3-4 days a week, with the potential to increase your patient base and expand the role to full time.
Excellent clinical, time management and communication skills are essential; we are committed to providing our patients with a comfortable caring experience. As we are an established practice, we believe in long-term treatment planning for our patients, so applicants need to be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver comprehensive treatment plans and a willingness to work with the patient to identify their optimum oral health plan.
Skills and Experience:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Dental qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Holds an Extra Oral Radiation Licence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an interest in providing caring, quality treatment for the patient
- Actively maintains up to date knowledge of the latest dental and oral health technologies and techniques
If you think this position would be right for you, please email your cover letter and resume (with references) to Simon
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Extra Oral Radiation Licence
No Similar Jobs Found.