Calling all experienced Midwives - Darling Downs, QLD - Immediate Start
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 14-Aug-2018
- : Toowoomba & Darling Downs QLD
Job Title: Full Time Midwife
Location: Darling Downs, QLD
Job Type: Permanent opportunity
Join our client's exceptional Nursing & Midwifery Division. Work in a modern well equipped regional facility. Excellent conditions and wonderful work culture !
Our client is a well- establised local Hospital and Health board which is responsible for providing public health services to a population of almost 300,000 people covering the predominantly rural areas of NSW and QLD. They have a long held reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local communities.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months recent work experience in Midwifery
- Current Manual Handling Cert
- Current CPR/BLS Cert
- Current Police Clearance
- A passion for providing quality health care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au, or simply Apply Now for an immediate start!
- Calling all Experienced Midwives - South- West coa...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- Posted Date: 2018-08-14
- Location:Portland VIC 3305
- Industry leading firm, state of the art facilities, attractive remuneration based on award rate