Calling all Practice Nurses - Rouse Hill, NSW - Immediate Start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 28-Feb-2018
- : Rouse Hill NSW 2155
Job Title: Calling all Practice Nurses - Rouse Hill, NSW - Immediate Start
Location: Rouse Hill, NSW
Duration: Permanent Role - Flexible hours
If you have a since passion for patient - care and can work both autonomously as well as in a team setting, this Practice is looking for someone like you !
Our client is a highly reputable Medical practice in the growing town of Rouse Hill, NSW. Their aim is to provide the very best personal and professional service regarding health and wellbeing. The Practice is structured in such a way that it suits patients of all ages, with services such as: Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases Care, Endocrinology Services, Pain Management, Women's Health Services, and much more.
You would be part of a well qualified and experienced medical team !!!
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be required to work up to 4 days per week, with an average of 8 hours per day.
With a team of highly qualified GP's, your responsibilities will include:
· Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
· Wound care management
· Immunizations/Vaccine management
· ECG’s & Spirometry
· Assisting with all treatment room procedures
· Treatment room stock management
· Medical software experience is a great advantage
· Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Minimum of 1 - 2 year of experience working in General Practice
· Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent computer Skills - Best Practice is advantageous
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, Apply Now ! For further information, feel free to contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.