Calling all Registered Nurses - North of Grafton, NSW - Immediate start !
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 20-Feb-2018
- : Maclean NSW 2463
Job Title: Calling all Registered Nurses - North of Grafton, NSW - Immediate start !
Location: Maclean, NSW
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Negotiable (based on Award rate)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse seeking a new opportunity to join a busy medical practice located in the wonderful town of Maclean? Would you like to be part of a fast-paced working environment, able to work both autonomously and as an effective team player? If so, this role if perfect for you !
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be a key member of the team, working alongside multiple nurses and atleast four GP's.
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Women's Health trained
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- 'Genie' experience is a great advantage
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2-3 year of experience working in General Practice
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested, please click 'Apply' now or contact Ruth on 0413 261 155, for more info!
No Similar Jobs Found.