Care Manager/Allied Health – Full-time Psychologist
- : Osana Care
- : 09-Aug-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
An unique and exciting opportunity exists for allied health clinicians to join a multi-disciplinary team of health professions as a Care Manager, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination.
A Care Manager will be working within a small team which includes a GP, a Registered Nurses and Health Assistants to conduct health assessments, draft care plans, ensure all preventative care is actioned according to clinical guidelines, review patients via face-to-face and/or telehealth consultations, conduct home and aged care facility visits, and liaise with specialists and other service providers.
Time will also be allocated for clinics within your scope of practice to deliver physical, emotional and environmental support to
Osana patients, providing a varied and fulfilling role.
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant Allied Health degree (i.e. Physiotherapy/Dietetics/Psychology)
• Current and ongoing registration with the appropriate Allied Health body or association
• Highly organised and efficient with a strong commitment and demonstrated customer service skills
• Ability to manage own client load, manage appointments and work independently.
• Demonstrated ability to provide highly responsive individualised care
• Excellent interpersonal skills, effective written and verbal communications
• Ability to work autonomously, possess a mobile telephone and laptop
• IT proficient in Microsoft Office, shared folders and online/mobile Apps
• Proficiency with medical software eg: Best Practice or other electronic management system
• Can-do attitude and ability to own and solve problems
• Be flexible and accommodating when required
• Current CPR Certificate
• Full Class C Drivers Licence or equivalent
• Working with Children Check and National Police Check
• Competitive salary based on experience • Practice hours between 8am – 6pm weekdays with occasional evening or Saturday
• Sydney based
• Training and professional development opportunities included Why choose this role:
• Help make a real difference to patients with chronic health conditions
• Unique opportunity to help build an exciting new start-up that will fundamentally change how healthcare services are provided in Australia, and how they are accessed by patients
• Be part of a dynamic team that will embrace digital tools, data analytics, behavioural economics to transform service delivery in health care.
- Exercise Physiologist. North-Western Suburbs Sydne...
- Posted By: Sterning Health
- Posted Date: 2018-08-19
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- If you’re keen to improve the health & capacity of injured patients within the workers compensa...
- Physio and Pilates Canberra City
- Posted By: Higher Function
- Posted Date: 2018-08-18
- Location:Canberra ACT 2600
- Description Are you the motivated and dynamic Physio we are looking for? About You You...
- Psychologist in Melbourne
- Posted By: Healthcarelink On Demand
- Posted Date: 2018-08-17
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- We provide a range of psychology services to schools, including individual psychological counseling ...
- Part Time - Psychologist in Campbelltown -
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2018-08-14
- Location:Parramatta NSW 2150
- Job Title: Part Time - Psychologist in Campbelltown Position: A combined Allied service...
- Pharmacist-in-Charge/Partnership Opportunity - Bou...
- Posted By: NSW RURAL DOCTORS NETWORK
- Posted Date: 2018-08-14
- Location:Bourke NSW 2840
- Pharmacist-in-Charge/Partnership Opportunity in Bourke NSW The Towers Drug Co Bourke Pharmacy is ...