Care Manager/Registered Nurse
- : Osana Care
- : 04-Aug-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
A unique and exciting opportunity exists for a registered nurse to progress their career by joining a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals as a Care Manager, delivering a new and innovative model of chronic disease management in a primary healthcare setting.
Osana is a patient centric model of healthcare based on proactive wellness. Patients are encouraged and supported by a team of clinicians and health professionals to engage in health-related seminars, community activities, patient groups, health coaching and coordination.
A Care Manager will be working within a small team which includes a GP, a Registered Nurses and Health Assistants to conduct health assessments, draft care plans, ensure all preventative care is actioned according to clinical guidelines, review patients via face-to-face and/or telehealth consultations, conduct home and aged care facility visits, and liaise with specialists and other service providers.
Coupled with practice nurse duties such as; triage and assessment of patients; wound management; assisting with minor procedures; maintaining recall and reminder system; cold chain management; infection control management, the position provides varied and fulfilling role.
Skills and Experience:
- Current Registered Nurse with AHPRA without conditions - essential
- Profession Certificate in Immunisation – preferable
- Highly organised and efficient with a strong commitment and demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective written and verbal communications
- Ability to work autonomously, possess a mobile telephone and laptop
- IT proficient in Microsoft Office, shared folders and online/mobile Apps
- Proficiency with medical software eg: Best Practice or other electronic management system
- Can-do attitude and ability to own and solve problems
- Be flexible and accommodating when required
- Current CPR Certificate
- Full Class C Drivers Licence
- Current Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Generous salary packaging based on experience
- Practice hours between 8am – 6pm weekdays with occasional evening or Saturday
- Sydney based
- Training and professional development opportunities included
Why choose this role:
- Help make a real difference to patients with chronic health conditions
- Unique opportunity to help build an exciting new start-up that will fundamentally change how healthcare services are provided in Australia, and how they are accessed by patients
- Be part of a dynamic team that will embrace digital tools, data analytics, behavioural economics to transform service delivery in health care.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
APPLY NOW or CONTACT osana.care">kim.richardsonosana.care