Child and Adolescent Psychologist
- : Growing Minds Psychology
- : 08-Jan-2019
- : Bundoora VIC 3083
Growing Minds Psychology has a reputation for providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people aged 3 to 25, and their families. We offer individual and group therapy. We are co-located with Paediatric Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists offering a multidisciplinary team environment.
About the role
We are seeking a psychologist who is enthusiastic about working with children, adolescents and families to join our practice located in Bundoora on a part-time basis (number of days and times negotiable).
Why work for us:
- Opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team of experienced and friendly clinicians who are passionate about supporting children and families
- Well-established referral pathways leading to a consistent case load and income
- Good income with options for good subcontractor rates or salaried employment
- Access to monthly supervision with a board approved clinical supervisor and options to pursue clinical endorsement
- $500 annual professional development budget
- We offer flexible working arrangements, which allows you to spend more time at home and we welcome you to take regular leave
- Access to a wide range of assessment and therapy resources
- Brand new consulting rooms
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Keen and motivated to develop skills working with children, adolescents and families
- Enjoy working independently but also like being part of a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with children and families quickly
- Willingness to obtain Medicare Provider number, Professional Indemnity Insurance and Working With Children's Check (WWCC)
New graduates are welcome to apply!
No Similar Jobs Found.