Clincial Nurse Consultant (CNC) Theatres
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 19-Jun-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- Permanent Full Time Contract
- Sponsorship May be Available
- Career Develpment Opportunity
Just a few hours’ drive north of Sydney, Taree is at the heart of the beautiful Manning Valley on the North Coast of NSW. The town is by the Manning River, a popular waterway for fishing, boating and rowing. Delicious oysters are farmed in the meandering river and nearby Great Lakes.
You’ll find plenty of accommodation options in Taree as well as cafes, pubs and restaurants serving fresh produce and seafood from the area. Check out the shows at the Manning Entertainment Centre and take the Taree Heritage Walk. A popular annual event on the river is the Easter Powerboat Spectacular.
Our client a large regional hospital is looking to recruit the services of an experienced Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) for their Operating Theatre Suite. The opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and dynamic individual to support their Theatre Nurse Unit Manager in the management of the peri-operative environment. The role of the CNC will be to predominantly work clinically providing a high level of support and mentorship to the theatre team.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years post-registration experience
- Comprehensive clinical skills within the perioperative environment
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills
- Demonstrated experience with organisational accreditation processes and continuous quality improvement strategies
- Experience in policy development and implementation
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team
- Post-graduate qualifications in management/leadership
- Post-graduate qualifications in a clinical specialty
No Similar Jobs Found.