Clinical Nurse - Theatre Scrub/Scout
- : Hawthorne Health Pty Ltd
- : 28-Jun-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 457 Visa Available!
- Beautiful Location!
- Flexible Shifts!
Clinical Nurse - Theatre; Scrub/Scout
The position is with Australia's largest and most respected private hospital group. The facility is currently looking for a theatre scrub scout registered nurse with ENT experience. The facility offers a full range of services across General Surgical, Paediatric Surgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Urology, Orthopaedic, Dental, Endoscopy, Plastics, Maxillo Facial, Pain Management and Urodynamics.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated, current experience as Clinical Nurse (Level2 RN) /Scrub Scout with previous background which includes ENT
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Applicable nursing qualification(s)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- This role requires 2 years experience as a scrub nurse.
- Ability to guide and mentor others
- Excellent communication skills
- Overseas nurses must have permission to work in Australia and 2 years paid experience as a scrub nurse in Australia.
Cairns offers a range of affordable housing options, tertiary education, an international airport, a great climate and lifestyle.
Relocation assistance is available, a competitive salary with salary sacrificing, benefits such as discounted health insurance and memberships and more.
No Similar Jobs Found.