- : MindTree Psychology
- : 28-Jun-2018
- : Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
Located in the heart of Mermaid Beach, MindTree Psychology provides effective and compassionate psychological services that are individualised to each client’s unique needs. We are committed to helping others improve their mental wellbeing, overcome challenges, and live happier, healthier, and more productive lives.
Due to an increasing referral base, we are seeking to employ a highly skilled, Clinical Psychologist to join our expanding team a minimum of 2 days per week (ideally, with the intention to increase to 4-5 days per week). Day, evening, and Saturday options available.
We offer competitive benefits including the ability to work flexible hours, across varied settings with a wide range of clients, and regular peer supervision and support.
If you are interested in a long-term opportunity at a practice that prides itself on its commitment to client outcomes and dedication to professional practice, then we would love to hear from you.
What we Offer
- Pleasant and professional working environment in an ideal location;
- Comfortable and attractive consulting rooms designed to optimise the therapeutic process;
- Strong core values and emphasis on quality outcomes;
- Administrative support including reception, marketing, management of accounts/appointments, supply of all stationary needs, internet access, and access to an array of electronic and practical resources;
- Variety of clinical work including individuals/groups and broad presentations across a range of age groups;
- Strong encouragement to contribute to the development of new client services and areas of specialisation.
- ABN and professional indemnity insurance;
- Fully qualified and AHPRA registered;
- Eligible for membership of APS Clinical College and registration as a Clinical Psychologist provider under Medicare.
Please include with your application a cover letter addressing the below capabilities, competencies and attributes:
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT, Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT), and other modes of therapy;
- Experience working with clients from a variety socioeconomic backgrounds in a private practice setting;
- Knowledge in case formulation for a broad range of psychological disorders;
- Able to uphold the reputation of the MindTree Psychology brand through maintaining a high standard of professional conduct and collaboration with referral sources;
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and self-reflective practice;
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience in delivering high quality, evidence based psychological interventions, with the capacity to adapt treatments to suit individual needs;
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills;
- High level of confidence and respect towards clients at all times.
Application & Enquiries
Our practice offers an exceptional working environment but is one that expects a high standard of practice from our psychologists. Our unique approach to clinical care incorporates a range of bespoke client services (e.g., no back-to-back appointments, full one-hour sessions, a calming, non-clinical environment). As such, we recommend you visit our website www.mindtreepsychology.com and review our ways of practice before applying. If the core values of MindTree Psychology appeal to your own therapeutic beliefs, please contact Tamara (mindtreepsychology.com">receptionmindtreepsychology.com) with your resume and cover letter. Closing date: 5:00pm, Friday, July 20. We would love to hear from you. Should you have questions or want to talk to a member of our team before applying, please email us your contact details.
No Similar Jobs Found.