Clinical/Registered Psychologist in Cleveland, QLD
- : Healthcarelink On Demand
- : 09-Aug-2018
- : Cleveland QLD 4163
We are a group private practice situated in Cleveland (25km south east of Brisbane on the Bayside). We are one of the largest child, family and adult referral practices in the Redlands. We receive a variety of referrals for children, adolescents and adults with a broad range of issues including anxiety, depression, trauma, parenting, grief, behavioral issues, self esteem and other general counseling issues. We pride ourselves on creating a warm, welcoming and supportive environment in which our practitioners and staff enjoy coming to work.
We are seeking a Clinical/Registered Psychologist to join our team working primarily with children, adolescents and families (for 3 to 4 days per week). Recent Masters and Doctoral graduates are also welcome to apply provided they are registered with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare Provider Number.
- Registration/ endorsement with AHPRA & Medicare.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and families
- CBT training as well as the ability to deliver other therapeutic interventions.
- Good report writing skills in line with Medicare reporting requirements.
- Client focused, professional in your interactions whilst maintaining a genuine, warm and compassionate manner.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with local General Medical Practitioners.
- Good organisational and time keeping skills.
- Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development.
- Member of the A.P.S. College of Clinical Psychologists.
- Member of the A.P.S.
- Masters/Doctorate in Psychology
- Experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorders; assessments, interest in running small groups, e.g., social skills, emotional regulation
- Excellent remuneration - potential opportunity for salary packaging
- Opportunity for ongoing supervision including the clinical registrar program at no extra cost
- Opportunity to be trained in the ADOS
- Full case load assured
- Full reception support: diary bookings, invoicing & payments.
- Professional development/supervision.
- Modern, fully equipped office.
- Supportive working environment.
No Similar Jobs Found.