Clinical Team Leader
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 15-May-2017
- : Mount Isa QLD 4825
Psychologist, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist for a Clinical Team Leader - Full time position
The lead agent for headspace Mount Isa is Gidgee Healing and is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service that is based in Mount Isa. headspace Mount Isa is governed by a consortium of local community organisations and the centre provides early intervention services at no cost for young people aged 12-25 years across 4 core areas:
- Primary Health Care
- Mental Health & Counselling
- Vocational/Educational Services
The purpose of the Clinical Team Leader is to:
- Oversee the clinical operations and systems of headspace Mount Isa including the engagement, screening, assessment and coordination of care for young people provided by the Youth Health and Well-being Team to ensure that a quality, safe and accessible service is provided.
- Where indicated the position will provide clinical professional supervision within their scope of practice and achieved competencies.
- This position will also be expected to provide evidenced based clinical interventions and to coordinate care for young people aged 12-25 years that present with more complex difficulties within their scope of practice.
No Similar Jobs Found.