Community Occupational Therapist - ASAP start for six weeks
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 05-Jul-2017
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
mmediate vacancy for experienced Occupational Therapist. Focused on older adults. Six weeks + possible extension. Register today for details!
- Locum rates upto $46 + super per hour
- Based across Watsonia, Kew and Sunshine North
- You will need your own vehicle (travel reimbursed)
Immediate vacancy for experienced Occupational Therapist to join this service focused on older adults. Services may be provided in the customer's home, centre based locations in varying suburbs across Melbourne metro, retirement living settings or residential aged care. You'll work with customers to identify goals and provide therapeutic interventions to promote independence, reablement and promote well being.
• Conduct thorough discipline specific assessments to determine supports required to assist in achieving customer goals
• Work collaboratively with all/other allied health staff and supervise allied health assistants as required
Skills and Qualifications:
• Current AHPRA registration
• Minimum two years' experience in a similar role in the Community Aged Care sector
• Satisfactory criminal history records check
• Current Driver's Licence & vehicle
• An immediate start - ideally within the next 1-2 weeks
• Locum rates upto $46 per hour + super + travel reimbursement
• Full time hours, Monday - Friday
• Weekly pay, six week locum + possible extension
No Similar Jobs Found.