- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 14-May-2018
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: District Medical Officer
Location: Regional WA
Provides a high standard of anaesthetic care to patients in Kalgoorlie Health Campus. Provides administrative
leadership in combination with other Anaesthetists. Takes responsibility for policy development and review and provides
training, supervision and education for GP Anaesthetists, Senior Medical Practitioners and Doctors in Training.
1. Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia.
2. Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists or equivalent.
3. Demonstrated experience in Specialist Anaesthetics at a senior level.
4. Demonstrated contemporary knowledge of professional issues and trends in Anaesthetics.
5. Highly developed communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
6. Demonstrated commitment to clinical governance within healthcare.
7. Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety
and Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
8. Current WA C or C-A Class driver’s licence and the ability to travel within the region including overnight stays.
1. Significant experience in rural and remote Anaesthetic provision.
2. Sound understanding of remote area health service provision.
No Similar Jobs Found.