CT Radiographer - Toowoomba
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 21-Jun-2017
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
My client is looking for a CT Radiographer to join their team for a Locum Position in Toowoomba from 3rd July to 28 July.
- Attractive locum rates $50 - $55 per hour
- Minimum 2 years plus experience
- Flights and accommodations available for the right candidate
HCA is looking for an experienced CT Radiographer to join a leading private practice in Toowoomba
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality medical imaging diagnostic examinations above the accepted industry standard;
- Good organizational skills and demonstrated abilities to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work as part of a team and respond to directions from senior management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with doctors, staff and patients verbally and in written form;
- Possess a strong work ethic with a commitment to on-going professional development with an ability to adapt and respond to change; and
- Needs to be able to operate a GE CT Scan
- Full national registration with AHPRA; and
- A Radiation License for QLD or be willing and eligible to apply for one.
No Similar Jobs Found.