Dental Assistant/ Dental Nurse – Penshurst Location
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 17-Aug-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Job title: Dental Assistant/ Dental Nurse – Penshurst Location
Hours: Casual Position (Thursdays & Fidays)
Salary: $28 - $32 an hour
Location: Southern Sydney
A modern dental practice with three Dentists located in the Southern suburbs of Sydney. Established in the 70s this medical practice has developed trust within the community and has become one of the most respected dental practice in the area. This Dental Practice offers a wide range of dental services, from basic check – ups to more involved treatments such as dental implants.
This role would suit a Dental Nurse with long term goals to stay within the Oral Health Industry and looking to take their career to the next step. Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be a key member of the team contributing to the efficiency of the Dental Practice by assisting Dentist in:
- General chairside assisting
- Provide sterilization and infection control solutions
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment
- Maintain stock control
- Assist with building patient’s relations
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is Preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Dental Assisting
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Possess an enthusiastic and passionate approach
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of an established company who is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.