Dental Assistant, Maternity Position, With or without experienceEast Keilor Dental - Keilor East VIC
- Great team at East Keilor Dental.
- Maternity position.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
We are offering a full time dental assistant position. Experience is preferred. Onsite training will be provided.
Your position requires the following roles:
- provide clinical assistance to the dentist
- focus on excellent customer service and clinical treatment outcomes for patients
- chairside assisting
- infection control
- Reception desk duties
Skills and experience:
- team orientated
- excellent communication skills
- ability to use initiative
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- Certificate III in dental assisting, past experience in dental assisting and/or instrument sterilisation, knowledge of dental instruments and materials and a working knowledge of Oasis dental software preferred but not essential as onsite training will be provided
To apply, please provide a 1-2 minute video explaining a little about who you are and your interest in dental assisting. If a video is not possible, please provide a cover letter. Please also forward a copy of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time