General DentistMorton Dental - Noosa Heads QLD
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
General Dentist / Associate– Noosa
Noosa Head's leading dental surgery is looking for an experienced dentist for full time or part time position with a long term commitment. Our clinic has been in the area for more than 15 years and has built up an enviable reputation for outstanding patient care. The clinic has been recently renovated to offer modern treatment and working facilities. We are looking for a long term commitment from highly motivated dentist with excellent interpersonal & communications skills.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Competent in all aspects of general dentistry with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Flexible with the working hours and timing.
You will also:
- Have a current AHPRA registration.
- Be able to work in Australia.
- Hold appropriate professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
We are able to offer:
- Excellent working conditions and an attractive commission structure.
- Supportive environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge sharing and learning.
- Highly experienced & skilled clinical support team.
Our practice has very high standards of infection control and patient care. The position is suited to a dentist with impeccable communication skills and desire to establish long term patient relationships with a view to long term employment at the practice.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant. The position offers potential for high earnings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- General Dentistry: 3 years