Deputy Director Medical Services
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 10-Oct-2017
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: Deputy Director Medical Services
Location: Regional WA
Provide day to day operational management of medical services and medical leadership at Bunbury Hospital to ensure safe clinical
Ensure and support Medical Clinical Governance at the Bunbury Hospital and participates in and leads continuous quality
improvement within the Hospital.
Provide support to the Director Medical Services in implementing WACHS South West strategic directions and ensuring WACHS
South West regional health network performance.
Establish and maintain collaborative and functional relationships with Contracted Clinical Service providers to ensure seamless
timely clinical care delivery
This is an exciting opportunity for a medical leader to join our team in Western Australia. Only two
hours drive from the state capital city the location is the capital of the South West region and boasts
beautiful beaches, rivers and inlets and affords its residents unique waterfront living.
1. Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia.
2. Recognised clinical experience and/or postgraduate qualifications commensurate with clinical duties and medical administration role.
3. Considerable experience in a senior management role in the health sector, preferably in a hospital environment.
4. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
5. Demonstrated excellent strategic management and planning skills.
6. Demonstrated experience in the application of continuous quality improvement principles including managing change and the implementation and evaluation of integrated clinical governance strategies.
7. Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal Employment Opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety and Health, Act, Freedom of Information and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
8. Current C or C-A class drivers licence.
1. Postgraduate qualifications in health administration eg. FRACMA, FAFPHM, MBA, MHA, or progress towards their attainment.
2. Experience in liaising with private Visiting Medical Practitioners (VMPs) and government and non-government agencies.
No Similar Jobs Found.