Director Clinical Services
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-May-2018
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: Director Clinical Services
Location: Regional WA
The Clinical Director is responsible for ensuring that all clinical practice in Mental Health in the Goldfields region is in accordance with the National Mental Health Standards and the WA Mental Health Act 2014 and all associated legislative, regulatory and policy frameworks.
1. Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Australia.
2. Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (or equivalent).
3. Demonstrated capacity to provide clinical leadership to a multi-disciplinary team.
4. Demonstrated ability in implementing, monitoring and evaluating clinical governance systems.
5. Able to provide accredited undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision, & demonstrate a commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
6. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Knowledge of the principles of the WA Mental Health Act (2014).
8. Possession of a current WA C or C-A class driver’s licence and ability to travel throughout the region including overnight stays.
1. Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
2. Experience in the provision of transcultural mental health services including to indigenous people
3. Experience working in a rural or remote environment.
4. Broad understanding of all specialty areas of mental health service delivery.
No Similar Jobs Found.