District Medical Officer - Non-Procedural
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-May-2018
- : Perth WA 6000
Job title: District Medical Officer
Location: Regional WA
Provides comprehensive medical and community health services to the town and remote communities.
Provides clinical leadership, supervision, training and education
Develops and maintains the skills necessary to provide safe, effective, appropriate and quality clinical service.
1. Eligible for registration by the Medical Board of Western Australia
2. Recognized current clinical experience in generalist medical practice.
3. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to work as an effective team member.
5. A record of appropriate Emergency Department skill maintenance in the last triennium of completion of at least 1 of the following and proof of continued professional development:
- ACLS (or equivalent)
6. Current C Class Driver's License
1. Current knowledge of legislative obligations for Equal opportunity, Disability Services and Occupational Safety and Health, and how these impact on employment and service delivery.
2. Experience in/or commitment to public health medicine and primary health care.
3. Experience working in a cross cultural environment particularly with Aboriginal people.
4. Sound understanding of remote area health service provision.
No Similar Jobs Found.