Exciting Opportunity for a Registered Nurse - Permanent Full Time - Asquith, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 11-May-2018
- : Asquith NSW 2077
Job Title: Full Time Registered Nurse
Location: Asquith, NSW
Salary: Negotiable $$$
Are you passionate about providing first-class healthcare services to your local community?
Would you like the oportunity to be part of a growing company and advance your Nursing career?
Our client is a well established Healthcare organisation, who has recently experienced growth and expansion. They have now opened a Practice in both the Asquith and Mt Kuringai areas, and is seeking a highly motivated and switched on Registered Nurse who is also willing to take on Practice Management duties.
It is an excellent opprtunity for a career-driven and passionate Registered Nurse to support a team of qualified and professional General Practitioners. The team consists of at least 10 Practitioners, including General Practitioners and Allied Health Specialists.
As the Part Time Registered Nurse you will be a key member of the team and responsible for the following:
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting in procedures and Pap Smear
- Treatment room stock management
- Best Practice/ Medical Director experience is a great advantage
Training in Practice management responsibilities will be provided!
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management and people skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you believe you satisfy the above requirements, Apply Now for an immediate start! Alternatively, if you would like more information about this opportunity you can contact Ruth at HealthcareLink on 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.