Exercise Physiologist - 3 days a week
- : Sydney Physiotherapy + Sports Injury Clinic
- : 27-Jun-2017
- : Seven Hills NSW 2147
ydney Physiotherapy and Allied Health Services is looking for a skilled and passionate Accredited Practicing Exercise Physiologist to cover a small but steady private practice caseload at Seven Hills area.
This opportunity offers a friendly and supportive working environment and flexible hours.
The role involves mostly care plan assessments with a small amount of Work Cover and private clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Have miniumum 1-2 years of experince working at similar position
- Have a full AHPRA registration woth no practice limitations
- Have a medicare and private health fund provider number
- Have a strong understand of different referral types (EPCP, DVA, etc.)
- Be eligable to work and live in Australia
- Have a current driver's license and access to a car
- Have a National Police clearance
- Have a first aid certificate
- Do home visits consultations if required
- Will be able to devise and manage own workload effectively
- Have ability to enagage with clients from different backgounds
- Be able to develop own client base
- Be an active participant in clinic/ team events to help grown the business.
* Professional development included
Please send your resume and cover to Monika Krecijasz:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No Similar Jobs Found.