Exercise Physiologist - Broken Hill
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 05-Sep-2018
- : Broken Hill NSW 2880
Exercise Physiologist - Broken Hill Super GP Clinic
- Join a vibrant, fully-accredited General Practice providing multi-disciplinary, patient-centered care
- Flexible working arrangements in a full-time or part-time capacity
- Existing patient load as current Exercise Physiologist is relocating
- Large referral base with 15 GP's in a multi-disciplinary team with nurses and allied health professionals
Broken Hill offers a welcoming, community focused and relaxed lifestyle. Just a short flight from major cities including Sydney and Adelaide, Broken Hill is the economic and cultural hub of Western NSW. Located on the NSW/SA border, the town boasts an historic and thriving mining industry and is also leading the way in renewable energy. With a rich history and friendly country vibes, Broken Hill is a fantastic location for those seeking a treechange, or for those starting a family.
The Broken Hill General Practice Super Clinic (BHGPSC) is a fully accredited facility offering multidisciplinary, patient focused care and services. BHGPSC provides a wide range of patient services at one convenient location, allowing for more effective communication between doctors and other health providers to offer an holistic approach to patient care. The practice also offers access to pathology and pharmacy services which are co-located on site and in close quarters to Broken Hill Public Hospital.
- Current registration as an Exercise Physiologist
- Eligibility for Medicare registration
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check Clearance, or the ability to obtain this prior to commencing
- Valid Police Check clearance
To apply for this position, follow the link below, or email a cover letter and CV to applicationsbhgpsc.com.au. For more information, please call 08 8088 7055. Expressions of interest also welcome.
Support to go rural
The NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) may be able to help you make the move to rural practice through the Australian Government Rural Health Workforce Support Program. The Program aims to increase access to quality primary care for rural and remote populations by growing and supporting the rural health workforce.
Through the Rural Health Workforce Support Program, RDN can provide recruitment, orientation and retention support services to nurses and allied health professionals moving to rural and remote NSW. RDN may even be able to offer you financial support if you are moving to a more rural location.
No Similar Jobs Found.