Exercise Physiologist - enjoy life by the beach Coffs Harbour
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 19-Jun-2017
- : Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Exercise Physiologist, upto $70k + super. June/July start date. Mixed caseload, gym based + medical centres. Register for full details.
- Leading preventative health organisation with multiple sites across NSW
- ASAP start, full time permanent opportunity
- Register today for info on vacancies across Australia!
Exercise Physiologist required for full time, permanent vacancy based in Coffs Harbour. Join this leading preventative health organisation, with multiple clinics across NSW to provide exercise physiology services. The role has been developed as a result of continued growth and success. Work alongside a team of highly skilled health professionals, including other Physiotherapists, a Podiatrist and a Dietitian. You will work across and private and aged care setting.
As well as being a clinical role, there is also scope to develop and build the business (with support from the Director). There will be bonuses associated with the growth. The service aims to employ an additional one or two EPs by the end of the year.
The caseload is varied and will include:
• Referrals from medical centres
• Referrals from physiotherapists
• Work cover
• Private clinic work
• Gym based role
• A competitive salary, upto $70k super paid in line with your experience
• A bonus structure based on the achievement of milestones
• A generous CPD allowance
• Job security and a professional, team based working environment
• The chance to learn and develop the skills that will enable you to run your own clinic
To be successful, you will:
• Have accreditation with ESSA and eligibility to work in Australia
• Have a proactive, 'can do' approach with excellent communication skills
• Work well in a close knit team
• Have strong customer service skills and be able to build patient rapport
• Be looking to make a long term commitment to your next role
No Similar Jobs Found.