Experienced Practice Nurse (Div 1) - Shellharbour, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Jun-2018
- : Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast NSW
Are you passionate about providing superior patient-centred care and would like to work in an environment with like-minded professionals? If so, this role may be perfect for you!
Our client is an industry leading firm based in Illawarra region of NSW. Having experienced significant population growth in the local area, this medical centre is looking to expand their influence and is seeking an additonal Healthcare professional to join their team.
In addition to general practice services, this independently owned and operated private practice delivers diverse healthcare services such as full family healthcare, work & insurance medicals, Travel vaccinations, Cosmetics and Pathology.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid is desirable (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills - either Medical Director or Best Practice
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link via email - ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, hit the APPLY button now.
No Similar Jobs Found.