Experienced Practice Nurse RN
- : Murray Street Medical
- : 10-Nov-2017
- : Gawler SA 5118
Seeking an independent & autonomous experienced RN ( minimum 1- 2 years post grad experience ) for maternity leave cover within our friendly and growing GP clinics in the Gawler region.
This position is a casual ongoing Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm with some weekend work available, hours will vary depending on doctors schedules and requirement for practice nurse on the day, training provided prior to commencing to familiarise with clinic, procedures and policies.
Must have current AHPRA registration, CPR, police clearance, working with children and elderly, short course in immunology for nurses, professional indemnity insurance and minimum 1-2 years post grad experience.
- Immunisations- Childhood & general
- Cold chain management knowledge & understanding
- Children's 2 weeks - 4 years health checks
- Experience with GP Management plans & Team Care Arrangements
- Woundcare / dressings
- Assisting with minor procedures; suturing, skin cancer excisions
- Health Checks 45-49 years & 75+ years (home health assessments)
Desirable skills not essential:
- sterilisation cert III or IV
- Experience with Best practice operating system
- Ear syringing
- Aged care assessment team (ACAT referrals)
- Home medication review referrals
- GP setting Nurse forms and processes
On the job training will be given ASAP to successful applicant.
Friendly, professional and modern work facility
One nurse working with 5-8 GP's at any given time, large treatment room allocated to nurse, good facility and equipment great location, second nurse also working on some days split shift rotations Great team work environment.
- Registered Nurse | IV Therapy | Cosmetic Injector
- Posted By: ALANNAH LY PTY LTD
- Posted Date: 2017-11-13
- Location:Glen Waverley VIC 3150
- Flexible working hours in a friendly environment. Work the days if it suits you.