F/T or P/T and Locum GP required - DWS Location + High earning potential $$$
- : Casey Gate Medical Centre
- : 26-Jun-2018
- : Narre Warren South VIC 3805
We have Full-Time & Part-Time plus Locum opportunities for committed GPs offering flexibility in work arrangements with strong professional and financial rewards. Due to patient demand, and expansion of current services, an excellent opportunity presents for a vocationally registered (VR) GP or Limited registration to join our professional and highly regarded team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for GPs looking to build their practice quickly in a supporting, professionally stimulating & progressive environment. We are located in prime position in Narre Warren South (DWS location) and will consider sponsorship for the right candidate if needed.
In addition to state of the art purpose built facilities, you have comfortable and fully equipped consultation room. You have the full support of nurses, practice manager and reception staff to assist you
Casey Gate Medical Centre is an Accredited General Practice dedicated to providing personalised, professional, and high quality healthcare for all our patients. We are also an accredited training practice helping current registrars attain their fellowship.
We are conveniently located between Casey Central Shopping Centre & Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, near Centre Road at 33-34 Mack Road, Narre Warren South.
- Long term position - FT or PT permanent VR or Non VR positions available
- DWS 19AB exempt – Fantastic location!
- Non-corporate with emphasis on continuity of care
- Excellent remuneration. Wage negotiable depending on circumstances
- Well established AGPAL and EVGP Accredited practice
- Busy, modern, well equipped practice
- Fully computerised using Medical Director and PracSoft
- Practice Nurse on site
- Excellent working conditions
- Highly skilled Administrative and Management staff
- Friendly and Professional environment
- Broad range of clinical care including minor procedures
- Wide range of demographics
- AM & PM shifts, weekends & public holidays
Trading hours up to:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Sundays: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2 years of GP experience desired
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
Applicants must have current AHPRA registration, excellent communication skills and ability to provide comprehensive medical services to young families.
Please send your CV to Lina Bower Managercaseygatemc.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.