Full-time and Part-time MRI Radiographer needed in Salisbury
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 29-Aug-2018
- : Salisbury SA 5108
We are formed in 1958 and has a well-deserved reputation as a leader in diagnostic and interventional radiology.
With 44 radiologists and 24 clinics across South Australia, we are one of the nation's largest private radiology practices and remain owned and operated by our radiologist partners.
We invest heavily in technology so that we’re able to provide a full range of diagnostic imaging. For example, we operate eight of the latest wide bore MRI scanners – including two fully rebateable 3T MRI machines.
Our capability also includes South Australia's widest availability of breast tomosynthesis, four nuclear medicine sites, a fleet of low dose CT scanners and more than 60 ultrasound rooms.
Our overriding priority is to provide the most advanced imaging equipment available today, which means our referrers can review and diagnose with absolutely the highest level of confidence.
It’s a commitment to technology that’s matched by our investment in people.
Our radiologists, technical, clerical, management and administration staff all come together to create one team. Benson Radiology people are professionals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of imaging services and patient care.
- With 5 years of experience in MRI Radiographer within Australia
- With Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Bachelors Degree is acceptable as long as the candidate has certification with MRI;
- Willing to travel maximum of 1 hour from office to another branch
- Candidate can choose if willing to work on weekends or not.
- AHPRA registered
- Willing to be assigned in SA - Christies Beach
No Similar Jobs Found.