Full Time Chronic Disease Nurse - Immediate Start - Adelaide, SA
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 24-Apr-2018
- : North Adelaide SA 5006
Job Title: Chronic Disease Nurse
Location: Northfield, SA
Salary: Negotiable, based on Award rate
If you are passionate about providing end-to-end patient care and enjoy the responsibilities of forming Chronic Disease Management Care plans, then this role is perfect for you !
Our client is a highly reputable Practice whose aim is to ensure that patients are satisfied and receive the highest level of care. It is a well established firm with a proven record of providing safe, quality and continuous improvements for all health care needs, at the highest standards.
The clinic boasts of modern and fully equipped treatment rooms, with state-of-the-art equipment, so as to ensure the comfort and safety of all patients in providing the best healthcare services.
It is a family oriented practice receiving young families through to the elderly and our client prides themselves in the long lasting relationships created with its patients.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Chronic Disease Nurse will:
- Be experienced in the delivery of GP Management Plans, Team Care Arrangements, Health Assessments, CVC program, ECGS, Spirometry, urine testing, diabetes cycle of care, Asthma Management Plan, Comprehensive Medical Assessments
- Participate in Quality Improvement Activities
- Provide culturally appropriate assessments, therapeutic and education services for clients with chronic disease as required
- Record progress notes and other contacts with clients and add relevant reminders to the client
- Proactively develop and maintain formal networks with other services and organisations that have a role in the support of the wellbeing of individuals living within our community and develop shared care plans as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrate experience working in a Primary Health care setting and working with chronic disease patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in Treatment room (performing all associated tasks)
- Strong computer literacy with Experience in Best Practice (Software)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Ability to perform autonomously and in a team setting
- Demonstrated commitment to working collaboratively with clients, families and other organisations
- Commitment to evidenced based practice, continuous evaluation of service practices and quality improvement
- Knowledge of emerging creative and innovative approaches to chronic disease treatment and diabetic education
- Ability to travel to two other Practice locations (however based in the one Practice for majority of hours)
- Current Driver’s licence with excellent driving record
If you feel that this is the role for you, hit the apply button now ! Alternatively, you can contact Ruth on 0413 261 155, or email ruthhealthcarelink.com.au for further information.
No Similar Jobs Found.