Full Time Nurse Practitioner - 30 minutes from Penrith NSW - Excellent Opportunity
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 17-Mar-2018
- : Blue Mountains & Central West NSW
Job title: Full time Nurse Practitioner
Hours: Monday - Fridays 9am – 5pm (extra shift available for Saturdays)
Location: Blue Mountains Area
This modern, friendly, privately owned medical practice is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to work Full time.
The practice offers chronic health management including a structured diabetes clinic, indigenous health, women's & children's services and the full range of general practice treatment.
- Current and valid Nurse Practitioner qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Nurse Practitioner with AHPRA
- Specialises in Chronice Health Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to provide supervision and leadership of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close team environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the 'apply' button now ! For more information, feel free to contact Ruth on 0413 261 155, or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.