Full Time Nurse Practitioner - Busy Practice in Mandurah, WA - Immediate Start!
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 04-Jul-2018
- : Mandurah & Peel WA
Job Title: Full Time Nurse Practitioner
Location: Mandurah, WA
Start Date: Immediate start!
If you are looking for a diverse and exciting career opportunity in a dynamic and often demanding job role then look no further!!!
Our client is a 100% bulk billing General Practice based in Mandurah, WA which has recently seen exceeding growth and productivity. With many services offered, including General Health care, Skin care and free skin cancer checks; Podiatry, Psychology, Pathology as well as other Allied Health Services, this Practice is seeking a highly qualified Nurse Practitioner to join their team of Medical Professionals.
Your will be asked to cover a 30-40 hour week, which may include weekend and after-hour shifts. The busy Practice holds 7 General Practitioners and Allied Health Specialists, you will be an addition to their long list of highly qualified Professionals. Some of your key tasks will include:
- Coordinate/supervise the assessment, treatment and management of patients.
- Delivery and assessment of nursing interventions including prescribing medication, Intravenous therapies, physical assessment and patient intervention
- Develop and maintain Chronic Disease care plans, and moniter health progression
- Provide continual educational activities to ensure competency of RNs, ENs and Medical Assistants;
- Working in consultation with other members of the multidisciplinary team, to provide coordinated care of patients;
- Conduct health surveillance and counselling if required;
- AHPRA registered Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to demonstrate proficient assessment skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Valid Driving Licence
- Ability to work autonomously and apart of a supportive team
- Convenient location
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Easy access to public transport and onsite parking
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience and skills
If you would like further information, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY now for an immediate start!
No Similar Jobs Found.