Full Time opportunity for a Registered Nurse - Div 1 - Immediate Start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-Apr-2018
- : Narre Warren VIC 3805
Job Title: Full Time Registered Nurse (Div 1)
Location: 20 minutes from Dandenong, VIC
Start Date: Immediately!
Our client is a well established Medical Practice, part of an Industry leading firm based in Narre Warren, VIC. With a highly qualified team of Medical Practitioners as well as a supportive company culture, you will be part of a community of professionals whose goal is to provide top-tier health care services for all.
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be working with a team of highly qualified health professionals. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessment
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155 or send through your CV to: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.