Full-Time/Part-Time Physiotherapist wanted near Crows Nest, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 09-Aug-2019
- : Crows Nest NSW 2065
- Full time position with all benefits including superannuation, annual leave and a generous base salary.
- Lot of support and opportunity for development
- Excellent income opportunity
Job title: Full-time/Part-time Physiotherapist wanted near Crows Nest, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $80K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Near Crows Nest, NSW
- Our client is located near Crows Nest, NSW and is seeking either full time or part time Physiotherapist.
- They are a team of 10+ Physiotherapists servicing the North shore of Sydney in residential aged care facility and assisting in mobility assessments and rehabilitation programs.
- They are offering high quality services including Sports Physiotherapy, Pre and Post-natal Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Strength & Balance classes, Pilates & Massage.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities, in clients home and in their clinic.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs.
- Assisting in mobility assessments and rehabilitation programs.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- AHPRA Registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence and Car
- Valid police check
- Ability to work in Australia
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.