Full time Physiotherapist in Tecoma
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 28-Mar-2018
- : Tecoma VIC 3160
POSITION: Fulltime Physiotherapist
We are located less than an hour away from the CBD (between the famous 1000 steps and Puffing Billy Railway). We are committed to being the provider of choice for physiotherapy related services to the Dandenong Ranges community. As a well-established practice we have strong referrals through word of mouth, GPs and sporting clubs.
About the role
We are looking for a new team member who isn’t just searching for their next job, but is interested in joining a group which will support their long-term career aspirations.
Our ideal team member will be passionate in motivating and empowering clients to get back to their optimal physical health. We achieve this through looking holistically at injury management/prevention as oppose to the quick fix. Symptom management is just the first step followed by addressing underlying contributing factors through active approaches and implementing good lifestyle habitual changes. You need to be confident in building rapport and inspiring people of all ages to achieve their goals and potentially beyond.
- Manage a diverse caseload of Musculoskeletal, Sporting, Occupational clientele
- Build a loyal client base
- Deliver a broad range of services from Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates classes, Exercise and Rehab services (Supportive Induction and Training provided)
- Liaise and build relationships with doctors, sporting clubs and other health practitioners
- AHPRA registered
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience advantageous
- Private Practice experience preferred but not essential (New Grads welcome to apply)
We are a close knit, hard-working team who strive together for clients to love our customer service and trust our clinical expertise. We are professional towards our duties but love to promote a social and fun environment for our clients and each other. We enjoy celebrating special events together both in and out of clinic. There's also opportunities to network with the larger Back In Motion Health Group through combined PDs, national symposiums and social events.
- Unique career/remuneration pathway including commissions/bonuses and even future opportunity at business equity for interested parties
- Excellent PD program comprising of weekly mentoring sessions with Senior Clinicians, in-practice and inter-practice combined PD events
- PD allowance to encourage ongoing clinical development
- Regular social events
- Good balance of afternoon, evening finishes and rotating Saturdays to promote better work-life balance
For interested applicant, send your CV to alphahealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.