Full time Physiotherapist Needed in Victoria
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 24-Apr-2018
- : Endeavour Hills VIC 3802
Position: Full time Physiotherapist
Location: Random location in Victoria
Who Are We?
We are a team of enthusiastic and energised physiotherapists who are keen to assist and help our clients from all walks of life to relive their life and banish the pain that is keeping them away from the life they always wanted to live.
We aim to constantly integrate new ideas and update our clinical skills and management strategies to allow our clients to achieve greatest results in the best time possible.
We exists for a very simple core purpose:
We love to help and guide people from all walks of life with their pain and regain their momentum back into an enjoyable life. Our Vision is to be known as the highest quality provider of physiotherapy care tailored just for each and every individual.
We are looking for highly self motivated and is passionate about helping others to their best ability, never-ending thirst to learn and consistantly wanting to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
- Manage and treat patient to your best ability
- Design and conduct Pilates and Exercise class/ one-on-one
- Design and conduct group Hydrotherapy class
- Managing administrative works in relation to the patients seen
- Self motivating and driven to promote self and building up a caseload
- Responsible for self learning and improvements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Possess Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen
- Holds the Full Physiotherapy registration with AHPRA
- New Grads and experienced Physiotherapist alike are most welcome to apply
No Similar Jobs Found.