Full Time Registered Nurse Needed - Busy General Practice - Ballarat, VIC
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-Apr-2018
- : Ballarat & Central Highlands VIC
Job Title: Full Time Registered Nurse
Location: Ballarat, VIC
Salary: Negotiable, based on award rate
Our client is well- known and loved household name in healthcare, whose primary goal is to improve medical care for patients in regional and rural communities in Ballarat and the surrounding district. This practice, based in the heart of Ballarat, VIC prides itself on adopting a friendly, non-judgemental approach in the delivery of examinations, treatment advice and referrals. Committed to both health promotion and prevention, our client utilises a range of internal and external providers to deliver comprehensive care for both the young and the elderly.
You will be reporting to the Practice manager, and working alongside a team of highly qualified General Practitioners. Some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Wound care management
- Immunizations/Vaccine management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- Assisting with all treatment room procedures
- Treatment room stock management
- Medical software experience is a great advantage
- Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
- Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
- Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent computer Skills
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you believe this is the right fit for you, do not hesitate to APPLY NOW for an immediate start! Alternatively, for more info feel free to contact Ruth at HealthcareLink on 0413 261 155 or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.