Full Time Registered Nurse x 2
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-May-2018
- : Canberra ACT 2601
Job Title: Full Time Registered Nurse x 2
Location: Canberra Region
Duration: Permanent Roles - Immediate Start !
If you're looking to be part of an Industry leading firm, and love working in a fast-paced environment, you don't want to miss this opportunity - read on for more details!
Our client is a large Medical Practice situated just 20 minutes south of Canberra CBD. With a team of at least 8 General Practitioners and a supportive company culture, you will be part of a community of professionals whose goal is to provide top-tier health care services for all. Some services offered include: Men, Women's and Children's Health, Heath Assessments and Travel Medication.
Reporting to, and with the support of the Practice Manager, you will be required to work full time hours (with flexibility), with a team of atleast 2 Practice Nurses and 8 GP's. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Wound care management
· Immunizations/Vaccine management
· ECG’s & Spirometry
· Assisting with all treatment room procedures
· Treatment room stock management
· Medical software experience is a great advantage
· Chronic Disease Management Care Plans and Health Assessments
· Current and valid Nurse qualification and registration and endorsement to practice as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working in General Practice
· Current CPR/First Aid (completed in the last 12 months)
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent computer Skills
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
Our clients offer to you the opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive hourly rate commensurate with their skills and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact Ruth at Healthcare Link on 0413 261 155 or simply, apply now !
No Similar Jobs Found.