Full Time Registered Skin Cancer Screening Nurse needed in Jervis Bay
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 19-Apr-2018
- : Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast NSW
Job Title: Full Time Registered Skin Cancer Screening Nurse needed in Jervis Bay
Location: Jervis Bay, NSW
Salary: Negotiable $$$
If you are a Registered Nurse who has a sincere interest in Skin cancer treatment and hold at least 1-2 years exprience in this field, read on for more information!
Our client is a well- establised Medical Practice in the Shoalhaven region, whose aim is to expand their influence and service. They have a long held reputation for providing affordable, accessible and equitable health care of the highest standard to the local community. Due to recent growth, the Practice will be setting up a Skin Cancer Screening unit in which they are currently seeking a switched on Registered Nurse to oversee this area of Practice.
- Current AHPRA nursing registration
- Previous experience conducting skin check assessments
- Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Demoscopy or Dermal imaging.
- Experience using a Dermatoscope
- Minimum 12 months paid experience
- National Criminal History Record Check (or willing to apply for one)
The screening program will consist of:
- skin check assessment
- Documenting findings for the participants
- Provide referrals and recommend follow ups where required post skin check
- Offer health education
Benefits of working for this Practice:
- Full time hours with flexibility
- Excellent location
- Friendly and approachable co-ordination team
- Attractive salary, which is negotiable
- Sponsorships may be provided
If this looks like the role for you, apply now! Alternatively, feel free to contact Ruth for more info on: 0413 261 155, or email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.