Full Time Sonographer - QLD
- : Healthcarelink On Demand
- : 12-Dec-2017
- : Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast QLD
· Visa Sponsorship may be considered for the right candidate!
· Education and Relocation Allowances are provided!
Job title: Sonographer
Hours: Full time
Salary: $60 per hour + Super
Location: South East Queensland
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Sonographer to join a growing company to further their career.
This role would suit a Sonographer with ability to build rapport with patients of all ages and the ability to build strong relationships with referrers.
Duties will include:
- Performing scans including General, Abdo, Small Parts, Obs, Gyne, NT, MSK
- Interpreting referrals for each examination and ensuring all necessary documentation is completed as required
- Assisting Radiologists where required
To be successful for this role you will have:
· Minimum of one year of relevant experience
· Current ASAR / AIR Accreditation
· A good attitude towards patient care and safety
· Tertiary qualified in Medical Imaging / Post Grad in Ultrasound
· Good Communication Skills
· Desire for personal growth within the organisation
· Dedication to delivering high standards of care
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training. Insurance and membership cost will be covered and they consider providing education and relocation allowances.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.