Full-Time VR GP - 16km north of Melbourne CBD -DWS area
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 18-Sep-2018
- : All Melbourne VIC
Job Title: General Practitioner (VR GP, flexible hours)
Location: North of Melbourne, VIC
Salary: 65-70% billings
If you are an enthusiastic General Practitioner (VR) who takes pride in providing the highest standard of patient care, from diagnosis to treatment AND you thrive in a busy working environment, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is a busy medical centre based in a DWS area of Melbourne, just 16km north west of the CBD. Being a bulk billing Practice, this facility offers a range of services including: Men's health, women's health, immunisations and other child/family checks. Having experienced recent growth, our client is seeking an additional GP to join a team of highly qualified and friendly Medical and Administrative staff.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work are negotiable (with the possibility of weekend work)
- 65-70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for an immediate start!
No Similar Jobs Found.