Full-Time VR GP needed - Frankston, VIC - Immediate start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-Sep-2018
- : All Melbourne VIC
Job Title: VR-GP (Full time hours)
Location: 38km south-east of the Melbourne, CBD
Salary: 70% of billings
If you are an experienced General Practitioner (VR) who takes pride in providing the highest standard of patient care, from diagnosis to treatment AND you enjoy all facets of health care and medicine, look no further - we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a busy Medical Centre is located roughly 35 km south-east of the Melbourne, CBD in the city of Frankston, VIC. This facility offers the broader community a range of services including: Men's health, women's health, immunisations and travel vaccinations, pathology collection as well as a range of Allied Health services.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- Being the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Provide acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work are negotiable (with the possibility of weekend work)
- up to 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth for a friendly and confidential discussion on 0413 261 155 or email your application to: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.